The Revenge is a limited event Cruiser.
The Revenge is Kneall limited spinal-based cruiser armed with 8 small cannons and 4 medium phasers from part 2 of the Halloween 2020 Event.
The Revenge has a very detailed interior featuring a cockpit and a bedroom. Due to its small size, the player can only properly observe it in first person. It is a combination of green and grey, with a few pumpkins placed around. The cockpit has a medical kit, some candles, and a skull with a blue flame burning in one eye-socket, supposedly referencing the Undertale character Sans.
- Extremely powerful spinals for a cruiser.
- High speed for a cruiser.
- High shield for a cruiser.
- Bad hull points for its price.
- You needed to have kept 100 Alien Parts before its respective event started.
- A quest ship, meaning once you lose it, YOU LOSE IT FOREVER
- No turrets.
- Use its speed and powerful spinals to drift around your enemies.
- Only use this if you sure that you won't lose it as its a limited ship with low health.
- Access enemy blindspots, and deal tons of damage from there.
- No logged changes.
- To acquire the Revenge, you had to use the alien rift and teleport to the Kneall production facility.
- The only way to obtain Alien Parts to make this ship during the event was to trade with other players, as they were not dropped by event enemies.
- There used to be a framed image of ex-developer EvilPleeber119's avatar inside this ship, but it has since been removed. The empty frame can still be seen on the wall to the right of the bed.
- One of the few playable alien ships in game.