The Spectating Ship is a tiny Admin Ship used primarily by Admins to spectate matches either in an Admin Event, a Tournament, or in Galaxy itself.
The Spectating Ship has 1750 total health and 95% damage resistance (the latter of which is a standard for all Admin ships). It is presumably used to spectate battles.
The interior is nothing more than a small box containing the pilot's seat.
- Very small.
- Jet black body makes it extremely hard to see in the void of space.
- Very fast.
- Extremely hard to kill due to the fast speed and resistance.
- Only admins can use this.
- Slow for an admin ship (although this is caused by the maximum top speed being 380).
- No Cargo Hold, which is obvious because it is used for spectating.
- Use the ship's dark, small body and incredible health/maneuverability to watch huge battles in near complete safety.
- Buffed in .65b—Hull increased from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000, Shield increased from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000, Top Speed increased from 1,000 to 2,500
- Received a remodel in version .67c.
- Nerfed in version .69b5, the Hull was decreased from 10,000,000 to 1000 and the Shield was decreased from 10,000,000 to 750, the Top Speed was increased from 2,500 to 10,000, the acceleration was increased from 45 to 60, the turn speed was reduced from 0.9 to 0.8, it gained 2 Large Phasers and received another remodel (which is based on the Vampire X-R4).
- Nerfed in the same version that gave it a remodel, losing 2 Large Phasers, likely due to being the only admin ship that isn't removed to attack in this case.
- As of version .69b9, all admin ships including this ship were prevented to be spawned by non-admins if they obtained it due to a glitch.
- Top Speed massively nerfed from 10,000 to the maximum top speed (currently 380) in an unknown version.
- It is used to spectate special events or for fun.
- It is the fastest ship in the game by far.
- Accidentally put on the build menu on October 26, 2020, this marks the first time an admin ship is put into the build menu (albeit the ores required is the highest), this bug caused this ship to be buildable as a free ship in Galaxy Arcade, this has since been patched, and almost every single spectating ships built (all of them are in Galaxy Arcade) were removed by EvilPleeber119.
- wayken70, a non-admin that obtained it in Galaxy Arcade due to the patched glitch is the first person in history to lose a Spectating Ship, dying to a Orca nuke. This is not the only spectating ship loss, although it is the first.
- The Spectating Ship health nerf is by far the biggest nerf in Galaxy's history, losing 9,999,250 shield health and 9,999,000 hull health.
- Many people consider to sell/remove their Spectating Ships to avoid getting busted by other people.
- Currently has the lowest health out of all admin ships.
- The current model is similar to the FSS-1000 Sabre from Halo.
- It has 1 cargo hold, making it one of the lowest if not the lowest cargo hold in the game on a ship.