The Viking is a Limited Event ship for the Christmas 2017 Event which was modeled after the Centurion. The outside is an ice-blue color with many blue ice shards protruding from various parts of the ship. (Has a nice beard as well).
The interior is very basic.
- High hull damage.
- It has a Medium Torpedo for sieges and that can do high damage.
- Turret placement ensures no blind spots.
- It has very high health for a Destroyer class ship.
- Very slow for a Destroyer-class.
- Torpedo is difficult to aim.
- Low Shield damage.
- Once it is destroyed, it is gone forever, unless it becomes available on the limited menu or you get a refund for it being lost to bugs/hackers. (Must have video and/or photo proof)
- Costly for a Destroyer.
- Fire Torpedoes from outside of the base range. Medium-sized Torpedoes can hit from a range of 10000.
- Useful in fleets for helping to destroy bases and ships.
- Chase down hulled ships and use your high-damage Spinals and Turrets to finish them off.
- Shortly after .60 was released, this ship got a remodel.
- ".61+" saw the replacement of 2 of the 4 Light Flak Cannons with 2 Light Cannons.
- Buffed in .64f to have a total of 4 Light Cannons and replaced Light Flak Cannons with 2 Medium Flak Cannons.
- This ship was made for the Christmas Event 2017.
- The name Viking may be attributed to the offense-oriented design of the ship.
- Vikings were warriors from Scandinavia that are best known for arriving in slim boats with carved figureheads and wreaking havoc across Europe.
- For a limited period of time after the Christmas Event 2017, the ship was able to be built for nearly half of its original value (the reason for this remains unknown).