This article describes the player vessel. To see the NPC counterpart, see Hearteater.
The Widowmaker is a Battleship released on February 14th, 2022; during the Valentine's Day 2022 Event.
The Widowmaker is a player variant of the Hearteater.
The Widowmaker's interior consists of a teleporter, a short hallway, and a pilots seat.
- Extremely high DPS for a Battleship.
- Not as reliant on spinals as some ships.
- Good mobility for its class.
- Decently strong health for its class.
- It is a Limited Ship, so it will be targeted.
- It is very expensive for a Battleship.
- Lackluster spinal DPS.
- Use in a fleet, as a Support Ship.
- This ship will likely be focused by competent players, due to its Limited status.
- This ship is great for AA duty, as four of its turrets are PDLs.
- Added in version .75a5.
- Shield buffed from 2,700 to 3,900, hull buffed from 2,400 to 3,760, speed increased to 120, 6 small cannons --> 4 large cannons in version .75a5.
- Custom turret effects and a fixed interior added in version .75a5.
- 2 Heartifact AcceleratorL renamed to Heartifact Hammer in version .75a5.
- Turnspeed buffed from 0.16 to 0.3 in .75a5.
- Shield buffed from 3,900 to 4,000, hull nerfed from 3,760 to 3,500 in version .75a5.
- Spinal interval nerfed from 0.0 to 0.1, loses 2 Heavy Heartifact Accelerators for 2 Heavy Heartifact Lances in version .75a5.
- Cargo hold buffed from 1 to 1,000 in version .75a5.
- Explosion size 600 ----> 480 .75a12