This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This article describes the player vessel. To see the NPC counterpart, see Hearteater.
The Widowmaker is a Battleship released on February 14th, 2022; during the Valentine's Day 2022 Event.
The Widowmaker is a player variant of the Hearteater.
The Widowmaker's interior consists of a teleporter, a short hallway, and a pilots seat.
- Extremely high DPS for a Battleship.
- Not as reliant on spinals as some ships.
- Good mobility for its class.
- Decently strong health for its class.
- It is a Limited Ship, so it will be targeted.
- It is very expensive for a Battleship.
- Low range.
- Use in a fleet, as a Support Ship.
- This ship will likely be focused by competent players, due to its Limited status.
- This ship is not great for AA duty, as four of its turrets are PDLs with terrible accuracy.
- Added in version .75a5.
- Shield buffed from 2,700 to 3,900, hull buffed from 2,400 to 3,760, speed increased to 120, 6 small cannons --> 4 large cannons in version .75a5.
- Custom turret effects and a fixed interior added in version .75a5.
- 2 Heartifact AcceleratorL renamed to Heartifact Hammer in version .75a5.
- Turnspeed buffed from 0.16 to 0.3 in .75a5.
- Shield buffed from 3,900 to 4,000, hull nerfed from 3,760 to 3,500 in version .75a5.
- Spinal interval nerfed from 0.0 to 0.1, loses 2 Heavy Heartifact Accelerators for 2 Heavy Heartifact Lances in version .75a5.
- Cargo hold buffed from 1 to 1,000 in version .75a5.
- Explosion size 600 ----> 480 .75a12
- The Widowmaker is the only non-Miner currently in the game that has mining lasers, those being the Heavy Heartifact Lances.
- ElysiumCloud was the first person to lose this ship, to a Pirate Hearteater.
- Its description used to reference butterhunter70.