The Astaroth is a precursor Battlecruiser that is part of the Halloween Event 2019.
Astaroth is the cheapest Halloween Event 2019 Ship available in the market. It is a powerful precursor ship, despite being rather small.
You enter to a teleport and takes you to a seat with a 3D holographic table with a mini Astaroth with a Holographic text saying "PROPHET ASTAROTH ONLINE"
- High DPS for a Battlecruiser.
- Fast and maneuverable.
- Rather small and low profile makes it hard to hit with Spinals.
- Turrets do a high amount of damage and have a good reload speed.
- Spinal cooldown is fast.
- Good spinals for a Battlecruiser.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Somewhat expensive for a Battlecruiser, nearly the same cost of an MRLS Launcher.
- Requires good spinal aim for high damage output.
- Low health for an event ship.
- Due to its low health, it is preferable to use in swarms.
- Use it in hit and run sessions, occasionally annoying other players with your high damaging Spinals.
- Added during the Halloween Event 2019 in version .66b.
- 2 Precursor Lasers changed to 2 Medium Lasers in version .71b.
- 2 Medium Lasers changed to 2 Precursor lasers and 1 cannon and phaser spinals given in version .72c20.
- The first person to lose this ship was heartzhacker to Galacticsky3782's Azreal.
- Has a green spiral wave in the front where spinals come out.
- Is very similar to Razor Wing in terms of turrets and spinals.
- Has the same turret design as the Disruptor.