Looks very futuristic, similar to the Abbadon. Somewhat resembles a fish.
The Azreal has a small, detailed corridor with a substantially low roof. Similar to the Patriotic Rorqual's interior but with a blue electrified orb bearing resemblance to the Prototype X-2's second remodel. Some other features of the Azreal's interior include a few screens around the blue orb, and holographic text saying "SANCTION AZREAL ONLINE". Similar to the Astaroth.
- Good health.
- Good maneuverability for a Dreadnought.
- Very powerful weapons.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Fast Turrets, make it able to destroy small Ships without getting so much trouble.
- High Alpha capable of soloing other dreadnought with ease.
- Very small blindspot.
- Almost beats the Erebus in a battle, meaning it is very if not extremely powerful.
- Because of its very thin structure, the enemy won't have much Turrets touching the ship, if you face your opponent.
- The ambient noises may make players ask you to despawn your ship.
- Somewhat hard to aim all Turrets.
- People will know when you have it spawned because of the ambient noises which can be heard by players, even more than 100k away from the ship.
- Vulnerable underside.
- Must be good at hitting spinals, as they make up most of the DPS.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- DPS lowered by 40% in version .66b
- 3 Large Cannons and 3 Large Phasers changed to huge variants in version .69a2.
- 1 Azreal Dagger changed to 1 Dual Medium Cannon in version .71b.
- Hulled buffed by 1 and turret loadout changed in version .72c20.
- Turret loadout changed from 2 Azreal's Daggers, 3 Azreal Lasers, 4 Azreal Cannons to 1 Azreal's Dagger, 4 Azreal Cannons, 2 Azreal Lasers, 2 Azreal's Blades in version .72d.
- Spinal count increased from 3/3 to 5/5 in version .73a.
- The first person to lose an Azreal was Edgar_Zone to jay4444444444's Abbadon.
- Looks like a fish.
- The ship is blue, but it has an orange siege counterpart, the Abbadon.
- Before the nerf, it was able to solo and defeat Super Capitals.
- One of the only Ships with ambience.
- Many players fear this ship because it is indeed overpowered.
- Can destroy a Punisher within 45 seconds due to its insane firepower.
- There is a recoloured, NPC version of this ship made for the 2020 Halloween event, the Alien Rift Guardian and Custodian.