Looks very futuristic, similar to the Abaddon. Somewhat resembles a fish.
The Azreal has a small, detailed corridor with a substantially low roof. Similar to the Patriotic Rorqual's interior but with a blue electrified orb bearing resemblance to the Prototype X-2's second remodel. Some other features of the Azreal's interior include a few screens around the blue orb, and holographic text saying "SANCTION AZREAL ONLINE". Similar to the Astaroth.
- Good health.
- Good maneuverability for a Dreadnought.
- Very powerful weapons.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Fast Turrets
- High Alpha capable of soloing other dreadnought with ease.
- Very small blindspot.
- Almost beats the Erebus in a battle, meaning it is very if not extremely powerful. (Debatable, Azreal can probably beat an Erebus now after the Erebus nerf)
- Because of its very thin structure, the enemy won't have much Turrets touching the ship, if you face your opponent.
- Can fire all your turrets if your target is at the front, top or bottom of you.
- The ambient noises can be heard from almost all across the map, making it a huge target. Plus, players may ask to despawn your ship because of this.
- Somewhat hard to aim all Turrets.
- People will know when you have it spawned because of the ambient noises which can be heard by players, even more than 100k away from the ship.
- Must be good at hitting spinals, as they make up half of the DPS.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Incredibly inaccurate turrets, worse accuracy than even Osiris. You basically cannot hit small ships as long as they stay farther than 1k from you.
- Extremely expensive, the only limited Dreadnought to require a Class B Permit instead of a Class C Permit. Cost totaling to almost 4 million credits, making it one of, if not the most expensive Dreadnoughts in the entire game.
- Blind spot abusable by small ships at the back
- DPS lowered by 40% in version .66b
- 3 Large Cannons and 3 Large Phasers changed to huge variants in version .69a2.
- 1 Azreal Dagger changed to 1 Dual Medium Cannon in version .71b.
- Hulled buffed by 1 and turret loadout changed in version .72c20.
- Turret loadout changed from 2 Azreal's Daggers, 3 Azreal Lasers, 4 Azreal Cannons to 1 Azreal's Dagger, 4 Azreal Cannons, 2 Azreal Lasers, 2 Azreal's Blades in version .72d.
- Spinal count increased from 3/3 to 5/5 in version .73a.
- Explosion Size 300 ----> 910 .75a12
- The first person to lose an Azreal was Edgar_Zone to jay4444444444's Abaddon.
- Looks like a fish.
- The ship is blue, but it has an orange siege counterpart, the Abaddon.
- Before the nerf, it was able to solo and defeat Super Capitals.
- One of the only Ships with ambience.
- Many players fear this ship because it is indeed overpowered.
- Can destroy a Punisher within 45 seconds due to its insane firepower.
- There is a recoloured, NPC version of this ship made for the 2020 Halloween event, the Alien Rift Guardian and Custodian.
- The ambience of Azreal actually goes farther than the ambient of Abaddon. You can hear Azreal's ambient from 120k away. (possibly even further)
- Generally not worth it for its almost 4 million credits price tag, it gets beaten by an Osiris in 1v1, which only costs 1.1 million credits and a bunch of items. The only reason you would get it nowadays is for its ambient and flexing.