Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
The Aurora is a personal Admin Ship made by Uglycar & Rekuri.
The Aurora was created to be a luxury space yacht. It is fairly slow compared to the Flying Car and Revenue, but is still quite fast relative to ships of its size.
The Aurora features:
- A gaming lounge.
- 3 Guest bedrooms & one personal bedroom. Each with their own bathrooms.
- A Grand Ballroom.
- State of the art furniture.
- A helipad.
- 95% Damage Resistance.
- High health pool.
The best ship interior in the entire game.
- One of the most fancy ships.
- Good for spectating battles with the high damage resistance.
- Somewhat small ships like Gryphons can land on the helipad when the Aurora is sitting still.
- No Turrets.
- Somewhat slow for an Admin Ship.
- Easy to hit due to its large size.
- There is no real strategy to using this ship; those flying it cannot fight back, so the only options are to tank damage with your 95% damage resistance or retreat. In the meantime:
- Make everyone jealous you have a "Ship" in Galaxy.
- Go on a luxury space cruise.
- Throw a party.
- Removed along with most of the Admin Ships in version .62a1.
- Re-added in version .68e???
- Removed again in unknown version.
- Most unknown ship--only 2 players (Uglycar and Rekuri) own it and it was missing/not allowed on the Wiki for a while.
- Admins were allowed to give regular players this ship on Galaxy Development.
- Was owned by a normal player for a limited time.