This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Dropship is a hull-breaking transport Destroyer, being one of the few ships to change classes.
The Dropship is a Destroyer that carries up to 9 players and has high hull damage. It has a unique set of wings on the top with holes for thrusts.
The back of the Dropship has two large benches, which don't work at the moment. The cockpit has a small pilot's seat and a tiny neon screen in front.
- Good for beginners, as it's highly disposable.
- Can be threatening to crippled ships and hull tanks like the Cutlass.
- Carries up to 9 players.
- Low cargo hold
- Ineffective against shields.
- Low overall firepower.
- Received a remodel in version .61h.
- Shields and Hull increased to 950 and 750, top speed reduced to 115, acceleration reduced to 25, Spinals changed to 6 Tiny Cannons, up classed from Frigate to Destroyer, and received another remodel in version .73a3.
- The Dropship has more seats than any other Destroyer in the game currently.
The passenger seats on the Dropship are currently broken.Template:Image Infobox