The Dropship is a hull-breaking transport Destroyer, being one of the few ships to change classes.
The Dropship is a Destroyer that carries up to 9 players and has high hull damage. It has a unique set of wings on the top with holes for thrusts.
The back of the Dropship has two large benches, which don't work at the moment. The cockpit has a small pilot's seat and a tiny neon screen in front.
- Good for beginners, as it's highly disposable.
- Can be threatening to crippled ships and hull tanks like the Cutlass.
- Carries up to 9 players.
- Low cargo hold
- Ineffective against shields.
- Low overall firepower.
- Received a remodel in version .61h.
- Shields and Hull increased to 950 and 750, top speed reduced to 115, acceleration reduced to 25, Spinals changed to 6 Tiny Cannons, up classed from Frigate to Destroyer, and received another remodel in version .73a3.
- The Dropship has more seats than any other Destroyer in the game currently.
The passenger seats on the Dropship are currently broken.Template:Image Infobox