Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Flea is a Battlecruiser that is part of the 2021 Christmas Event.
This article describes the player-owned ship. For the NPC ship with the same model, see Scout.
The Flea is a seemingly more powerful version of the Scout, a ship in the Avellian Fleet. It boasts strong turrets with long range and a spinal loadout of 2 Medium Torpedoes.
The interior is nothing more than a box with a pilot seat.
- Good for torpedo sieging enemy bases.
- High spinal damage output, capable of doing massive amount of hull damage at once.
- Turrets have high alpha damage and long range.
- Decent maneuverability.
- Extremely high health for its class.
- Very small profile.
- When you try to jump out of the Flea to despawn it, you fall through the floor. Which might cause you to lose this ship.
- Difficult to hit both turrets and torpedoes on small, moving targets.
- Turrets have long reload times.
- Lopsided health pool.
- Torpedoes do not fire together.
- Terrible acceleration.
- Use your speed, size and health to kite larger ships while continuously slamming them with torpedoes.
- Speed up to top speed before warping in order to come out of warp at full speed, avoiding the need to take hits while waiting for this ship to slowly climb to max speed in battle.
- Basic interior added in .75a3.
- Removed from the game in version .75a10(?) due to archived meshes (broken visual model).
- It's description is a Base64 encryption that translates to “From beyond light comes the blessing of decay“. Shares this description with the ship it also shares a model with, the Scout.
- The text "FLEA" on one side of the ship is mirrored on the other, reading "AELF" instead.