Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Flea is a Battlecruiser that is part of the 2021 Christmas Event.
This article describes the player-owned ship. For the NPC ship with the same model, see Scout.
The interior is nothing more than a box with a pilot seat.
- Good for torpedo sieging enemy bases.
- High spinal damage output, capable of doing massive amount of hull damage at once.
- Turrets have high alpha damage and long range.
- Decent maneuverability.
- Extremely high health for its class.
- Very small profile.
- When you try to jump out of the Flea to despawn it, you fall through the floor. Which might cause you to lose this ship.
- Difficult to hit both turrets and torpedoes on small, moving targets.
- Turrets have long reload times.
- Lopsided health pool.
- Torpedoes do not fire together.
- Terrible acceleration.
- Use your speed, size and health to kite larger ships while continuously slamming them with torpedoes.
- Speed up to top speed before warping in order to come out of warp at full speed, avoiding the need to take hits while waiting for this ship to slowly climb to max speed in battle.
- Basic interior added in .75a3.
- It's description is a Base64 encryption that translates to “From beyond light comes the blessing of decay“. Shares this description with the ship it also shares a model with, the Scout.
- The text "FLEA" on one side of the ship is mirrored on the other, reading "AELF" instead.