Ghost of Christmas Death
The Ghost of Christmas Death shares its general design with the Phantom. Its color scheme has been changed to fit the holiday and it now has sleigh rails under it.
The Ghost of Christmas Death has gotten a holiday-themed interior with a fireplace, beds, and memes.
- High damage.
- Good maneuverability.
- High health for a Destroyer.
- Since this is a limited ship it is often seen as a jackpot for Pirates.
- Weak against dedicated anti swarm ships
- Don't use it unless you want to lose it.
Spread the Christmas spirit around in this ship with the power of memes.
- Added in Version .65b.
- No logged changes.
- It has Snowflakes flying out of the engines.
- It has memes from the Galaxy Memes Page.
- One of the two ships in its event to have unique Turret types.
- It is also one of the few ships in Galaxy to still use the Classic Turret designs in some way.
- The Ghost of Christmas Death was added to the game after the rest of the Event Ships.
- It is one of the ships to use the "Of course it has low health, it's made of snow!" joke.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a E class permit (310k credits) + 785 Sillicate, 515 Carbon, 294 Iridium, 9 Adamantite, 39 Palladium, 13 Titanium, 13 Quantium along with 1008 manufacturing fee