The Guillotine is a Cruiser added in the first part of the Mega Update.
The Guillotine is a Cruiser that was temporarily retired from the game due to issues with docking and the cockpit being not large enough for players. It was re-added later, entirely fixed. It had almost the same look as the Scimitar, but with more details, especially the spikes.
The interior of the ship is made with a living room with a bed, a sort of kitchen, a box of cookies and a coffee machine. Then you will be able to enter the pilot's seat, in a oval cockpit.
- Small and discreet, as it is mostly black, with some red lines and some red neon spikes.
- Somewhat effective Spinals.
- Very cost effective.
- High speed.
- Great turn speed
- Very weak health compared to other Cruisers.
- Acceleration is somewhat lacking.
- Use it in swarm to literally shred Shields of bigger ships like Dreadnoughts.
- Removed "temporarily" shortly after its release, due to many problems.
- Re-Added a month or so later.
- Most players don't know this ship, as it was removed very shortly after its release.
- Closely resembles the Scimitar.