The Herald is literally a Harbinger with more health (and medium phasers instead of small phasers).
The interior is the same as the Harbinger, obviously.
- Able to effectively engage in combat with both large and small ships due to its variety of weapons.
- Great firepower when Spinals are used to best ability.
- Massive health compared to most Fighters, at a whopping 6000 total health.
- Very powerful when paired with the Harbingers.
- No Warp Drive, meaning it must be released and deployed by the carrier pilot close to the intended target.
- Slower and less maneuverable than most Fighters.
- Low turn speed for a Fighter.
- Only one spawned in the Prometheus at the time.
- Use the same strategies as the Harbinger.
- Added in an unknown version, replacing one of the Harbingers in the Prometheus (only revealed in-game).
- Shields/Hull increased from 2800 to 3000, 4 Small Phasers changed to 4 Medium Phasers in version .74b14 (only revealed in-game).
- Replaced by another Harbinger in version .75a5, this ship can not be found on any ship anymore.
- Surprisingly, the ship has not actually been removed from the game, however it cannot appear anywhere. Whether it will return is unknown.