The Harbinger is a large Fighter spawned by the Prometheus.
The Harbinger is a Battlecruiser/Fighter hybrid that is carried by the Prometheus.
The interior is simple, with a teleporter pad that takes you into a room that has a carpet and a few screens as well as the pilot seat. The interior of the Harbinger is the same as the Marauder's.
- Able to effectively engage in combat with both large and small ships due to its variety of weapons.
- Great firepower when Spinals are used to best ability.
- Massive health compared to most Fighters.
- Massive firepower for a Fighter and very effective if all Fighters are launched together.
- No Warp Drive, meaning it must be released and deployed by the carrier pilot close to the intended target.
- Slower and less maneuverable than most Fighters.
- Low turn speed for a Fighter.
- Only about half as durable as its Battlecruiser counterpart Marauder, due to fighters having 0% damage resistance.
- Support your fleet or Carrier with these Battlecruiser-Fighter hybrids. You can easily destroy Super Capital Ships when used along with the Prometheus.
- Stay with the Prometheus and help defend it or help engage other targets. When all Fighters are used alongside the carrier, they form a very formidable sub-fleet (squadron).
- Added in version .66b along with the Prometheus.
- Max Speed increased from 115 to 140, Turn speed increased from 0.3 to 0.39, and Acceleration increased from 20 to 30 in version .72f1.
- Has 500 more health than the Marauder.
- The fighter is unique to its carrier, the Prometheus.
- The Harbinger is the only fighter to have a true interior and a teleporter.