The Prowler is a cheap but strong Battleship.
The Prowler is a moderately fast battleship that is incredibly cheap, Hull-breaking and durable.
The interior of the Prowler is detailed, with black and grey striped walls, a black floor with grey studs, and a black computer terminal with a holographic model of the ship in front of it, resembling the interior of the Galaxy.
- While not overly fast for its class, it does retain decent speed while also having fair firepower.
- Turns and accelerates rather quickly, giving it the feeling that it's faster than it really is.
- The cheapest Battleship available.
- Great for finishing off ships via Capital Cannon.
- Decent healthpool.
- The armament is directed more towards Hull breaking, it is rather ineffectual against small Ships.
- Has a large profile, allowing it to be hit easily.
- Somewhat slow compared to other battleships.
- If you can't hit the spinals, shield damage is really low.
- Use the turn speed to keep all Turrets pointed on your enemy as you use the phasers to wear down their Shields.
- Avoid PvP with larger, more powerful Ships, as well as maneuverable smaller Ships.
- It is a very resistant battleship, this means it could tank more than other battleships.
- If you are fighting a big or medium ship, your turrets can easily pick on its hull rather quick.
- Use this ship to finish off other ships as its cannon weaponry will decimate hull quickly and has enough health to dive a ship back to its starbase.
- Immediately nerfed upon addition in version .66b -- Cargo Hold reduced from 1,750 to 200.
- Buffed in .66b, increasing its shield from 4500 to 4550 and its hull from 3350 to 3650
- Shields reduced to 3000 and Hull reduced to 3350 in version .69a1.
- Part-shift fixed on the ship model in version .75a5.
- Explosion Size 80 ----> 290 .75a12