This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
The Retro Aegis is the retro version of the Aegis, a very powerful shield-shredding Limited Battleship.
The Retro Aegis is rather large for a Battleship with two large blast shields at it side wielding amazing shield shredding capabilities.
The Retro Aegis starts with a walkway into a large hallway with many windows on both sides along with many rooms and seats at the end along with a ramp going up to the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor is just like the first floor has many windows and a large open hallway leading to the pilot seat and the control consul. The 3rd floor is just a hallway with large windows going across.
- Above average shield health.
- Amazing turn speed.
- High top speed of 80.
- High turret DPS of 272.
- Surprisingly costs less than its non limited counterpart the Aegis coming in at 108,478 credits
- Weak hull integrity, which makes it very fragile without shields.
- Due to the turrets only being located at the front, this ship has poor line of sight at the sides and rear of the ship.
- Limited classification, making this a high priority target.
- No kinetic weaponry of any sort, making for very poor damage to hull.
- Extremely weak to shield breakers, and effectively counters itself.
- Worse than the Warden in every way.
- Team up with a hullbreaker ship, as your shield-melting armament will help a lot when combined with the kinetic weaponry of another ship.
- NEVER attempt to tank in this ship, it does not have the durability to do so. Instead, let a Dreadnought or a battleship with better durability tank instead.
- Much like it's normal counterpart, it's hull is fragile so disengage from a fight before you're hulled(ideally 1k or 1.5k shield HP).
- If you see a shield breaker like the Warden or Zeus approaching you, run as fast as you can back to the nearest neutral or friendly starbase.
- Added in version .73a3 as part of the 2021 Retro Ship Event.
- Gained teleporters and Shields/Hull increased from 4000/700 to 5000/1500 after the event ended.
- Explosion size 65 ----> 460 .75a12
- This ship is the old version of the Aegis.
- The Retro Aegis looks similar to the Ankylon Titan from Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.