Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Revenant is a small and fast battleship that shares design traits with the Halkaryak. It excels in shield-breaking, but lacks weaponry that can effectively damage hull.
- One of the fastest battleships in the game.
- Extremely high damage to shields.
- Flat, making it hard for large, inaccurate turrets to hit.
- Very small for its class.
- Extremely powerful nuke, if using this ship as a kamikaze is your intention.
- Lacks powerful hull-based damage.
- Small blindspot at the back of the ship.
- Will be targeted due to it being a limited ship.
- Plays more like a battlecruiser than a battleship.
- Circle your target in confusing patterns, making it harder for them to hit you.
- Use in a swarm with other Revenants and Valkeracs to create a truly terrifying storm of shield-obliteration.
- Use this as a very powerful shield breaker if you do not want to use anything larger, since most people don’t know much about it and will lose their shields too quickly to retaliate. Be very careful however, since it is limited.
- Souls required reduced from 150 to 100, accidentally moved into the limited build menu (with a Class D Permit) in version .74a9. Shortly moved back to the normal build menu, as its respective event was not over.
- Explosion size 300 ----> 500 .75a12
- Has its own unique ambience, which is notorious for being extremely loud and annoying.
- Used to have a bugged seat, which would sometimes prevent you from exiting. This was a reason for many Revenants being destroyed before it was fixed, as they could not leave the ship. Another bug involved the Revenant flipping over repeatedly at ridiculous speeds when you try to turn or move, but it was later fixed. Now the model is so broken that it appears to just be multiple white boxes arranged in the shape of a Revenant, with the pilot completely open to space. This has earned it the nickname “3D Printed Revenant”.