Jump to navigation Jump to search
The interior for both bridge and fighter bays are very basic:
- Bridge: A brown box that consists of a pilot seat, a teleporter, and a wall of text that mocks the nature of the lazily made interior.
- Fighter bays: Three narrow brown boxes that contain one Sin each, with a dynamic rippling forcefield in front of the fighter. The boxes are so small that the player barely has room to jump when the Sin is inside.
- High overall health.
- Very high damage-per-second to shield.
- Fast considering its size and class.
- One of the highest turret damage-per-second stats of all carriers.
- Sins have somewhat high and balanced health.
- Very slim, making it hard to hit.
- Sins have extremely high individial damage-per-second against hull, having a volley of 24 Small Cannons each.
- No blindspots.
- Pairs well with the fighters, as the ship does high shield damage, while the fighters do high hull damage.
- Fighters mostly deal hull damage, making them weak against shield-based ships unless used together with the carrier, and vice-versa.
- Low fighter count, only having 3 Sins.
- Low Cargo Hold for its class.
- Very expensive.
- Inaccurate turrets
- No spinals, meaning you cannot manually aim any of your shots.
- Will be hunted due to it being a limited ship.
- Use this ship in fleets, not only due to its lack of hull damage, but also because this expensive carrier is a huge target for pirates.
- Focus fire on larger ships so all of your turrets can hit, decimating enemy shields.
- Use your slim width and speed to strafe shots coming towards you.
- Pair up with hull-shredding ships such as the Ridgebreaker to become the perfect ship-destroying duo.
- No logged changes.
- Vaguely looks like the
NaglfarTornado from EVE Online.
- Is called a ''Bow'' by most players.
- Many people find this ship incredibly ugly.