Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Extremely high Spinal firepower and damage, capable of easy Hull damage.
- Very high Hull health for a Dreadnought.
- Powerful siege Turrets.
- Fast for it's size, although caused by the minimum top speed being 45.
- Overall high damage output, especially towards Hull.
- Can out-range Starbases with its Heavy Railguns.
- Due to the position of the Spinal barrels and the pilot seat, the Cannons actually have 6800-7000 range.
- Contains shield-based turrets along with most of the turrets and all spinals dealing high amounts of hull damage.
- Incapable of fighting smaller Ships effectively, if at all.
- Vulnerable bottom and backside.
- Slow, and not very maneuverable.
- Mediocre Shield health for a Dreadnought.
- Spinal aiming skills needed in PVP.
- On the more expensive side of Dreadnoughts.
- Mediocre Shield damage.
- Use it as the main tank in sieges for its massive pool of Hull.
- Try not wasting your Spinals, nearly half your overall damage comes from them.
- Be sure to bring a shield breaker such as the Sagittarius, that way your Cannons and Railguns can do the most hull damage.
- If alone, keep at a distance of 6.6k-6.8K to pick off the base using Spinals, and retreat when you see defenders incoming.
- Due to its reliance on kinetic weaponry, this ship is best used when a foe's Shields have been depleted. It may not be the best idea to be the one soaking up all the initial damage in a Siege, due to the fact you want your remaining health to last enough to destroy the Starbase's Hull.
- A Combination of a Sagittarius and Ridgebreaker can be a big threat, as they will dish out damage fast from afar.
- At one point most of its exterior detail was removed leaving some simple decorations in its place, and its living quarters were completely removed.
- Received a massive buff in .61e4 that boosted Cargo Hold, health, and ship cost.
- Remodeled in .61h1.
- Received a Heavy Railgun in .65b.
- Explosion range increased from 10 to 175 in .65b.
- Remodeled in .65b.
- Heavy Lasers were replaced with two Capital Lasers in version .66b
- Received a slight recolor with Neon parts near the cannons and around the bridge in .66b.
- Disabled temporarily during version .66b (Re-enabled October 22nd after a partcount decrease).
- Given 2 Triple Heavy Cannons in version .68e.
- Major price increase in version .69a2, Uranium is now required to build.
- Top Speed increased from 14 to 50 and Turn Speed increased from 0.04 to 0.1 in version .70c1, along with every other ship that had less than 50 Top Speed and less than 0.1 Turn Speed.
- The original model had Torpedoes, which were removed prior to addition.
- The current model is based off the original Ridgebreaker model.
- Is considered by most players as the best siege Dreadnought.
- The current model received some backlash by the community as it gives it a much larger blind spot on the underside of the ship but also praise as many players liked the original model's four giant barrels.
- Before rebalances, it was among the most powerful Dreadnoughts.
- The second model is a reference to the Ragnarok Titan from Sins of a Solar Empire, although perhaps it took inspiration from Destiny's "Dreadnaught"
- Despite having a Heavy Railgun before .66b, the Ridgebreaker did not receive a Capital Cannon in place of said Railgun.
- Previously had the lowest top speed in the game, at 14, now tied with every ship with a top speed of 45 as the slowest ship in the game, such as Orca, Prototype X-1, Ghoul Nyx, Lazarus and Prototype X-2.