The Vengeance is a small and highly agile Cruiser that has entirely spinal-based weaponry. It roughly resembles a jet fighter with a thin main body, two wings mounted off both sides of the back, and two vertical fins set at opposing angles. The front of the ship has two sets of two glowing rings, as well as four barrels lined up along the front edge. The two rear wings also have their own set of tri-barrels mounted on the front edge.
The Vengeance has an extremely basic interior, with just one plain seat for the pilot.
- Has high firepower and speed which allowed it to be a great hit and run ship.
- Has mobility comparable to a Destroyer.
- High health.
- Good for siege support.
- Very high cargo hold for a ship of its class.
- Very expensive for a Cruiser.
- Due to its lack of Turrets it is unable to fight well against small ships.
- Requires good spinal aim to effectively utilize this ship.
- Due to its high speed and burst damage, it should be used to hit and run large ships.
- Stay away from shield-shredding ships so you don't lose this ship.
- Keep at range against small ships. If you do, the Phasers and Cannons will shred them.
- Can be used as a pirate ship, due to its high spinal damage and cargo hold.
- This ship has not yet been changed yet.
- Disabled and taken off sale until a remodel is available (version .69a2).
- Re-enabled in version .72f