The old Glacier had an interior that was exactly identical to the Aegis. The Glacier's newest remodel has drastically reduced the amount of interior the ship had originally.
- High Turret firepower.
- High Shields.
- Highest acceleration of any Battleship.
- Spinals deal great damage.
- Large Cargo Hold for its class.
- Low hull.
- Vulnerable top.
- Very expensive for a Battleship.
- No longer being sold. If you lose this ship, it's gone.
- While many of the strategies for the Aegis apply to this ship, its increased health makes it much more effective for tanking Hull-breakers .
- Beware of Shield-shredders, as your formidable health pool is reduced to nothing in a matter of seconds when up against one of these, such as the Zeus.
- This is a great chaser, as the 8 Medium Cannons are quite useful in destroying hulled ships.
- Added in .60.
- Received a major buff and slight nerf in .60d that reduced Shield by 200 and buffed Hull by 1200.
- Remodeled in .61h1?
- Hull increased from 1500 to 3500, Speed increased from 60 to 100, Medium Railguns replaced with Crystal railguns in version .68e
- Explosion size 300 ----> 560 .75a12
- The Glacier costs exactly double the amount of the Aegis.
- Highest Shield of any Battleship.
- For a limited amount of time after the Christmas Event 2017, the ship was able to be built for nearly half of its original value (the reason for this is still unknown).
- Was not able to spawn onto servers after a very long remodeling process, this issue has since been resolved.
- Between the Glacier and its normal buildable counterpart, the Aegis Battleship, the Glacier exceeds in health by 2000 (although it has 800 less Shields and 2800 more Hull), Top Speed by 20, Acceleration by 5, Turn Speed by 0.05, loses 1 Heavy Laser for 2 Light Lasers, loses 2 Medium Lasers, loses 2 Medium Cannons (turret) for 2 Medium Crystal Railguns, and contains 2 extra Medium Cannons (spinal).
- The second most expensive battleship in game.
- The total health of this ship is the same as Plagued Warship but with the Shields and Hull reversed.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 5281 Sillicate, 3903 Carbon, 2882 Iridium, 442Adamantite, 751 Palladium, 498 Titanium, 498 Quantium, and 51 Uranium.