The interior is the same interior as the Hawklight's old model. It consists of two chairs, one in front of a screen and the pilot's seat. The interior is accessed by a teleporter located at the back of the ship.
- High Health pool for its class.
- Decently defended against smaller Ships.
- Hull shredding Spinals.
- Good turret placement.
- Decent mobility.
- Has a weak spot under the ship.
- Targeted by Pirates.
- Once you lose it, it can NEVER be recovered.
- Expensive for its class.
- The pumpkin above the cockpit area can hinder view when using Spinals.
- Bring an escort of multiple Dreadnoughts wherever you go.
- Your 8 Medium Cannons prove deadly to hulled targets. You should be able to kill hulled targets and run with a bit of shield remaining.
- Depending on the pilot using it, it can possibly solo some Dreadnoughts.
- Added in .65a.
- Shield increased from 3500 to 4000, Hull increased from 2000 to 3000 in version .65b.
- Hull increased from 3000 to 3500, Acceleration increased from 10 to 25, 2 dual medium cannons replaced with Skeletal Cannons, Medium Laser replaced with Point Defense Laser in version .68e.
- Spinals reconfigured from 8 medium cannons to two sets of four medium cannons in version .72f
- Added for the Halloween Event 2018.
- The Hallowlight uses the Hawklight’s old beta model.
- One of the most sold ships during the Halloween Event 2018.
- The Hallowlight is one of the few ships in the game to still have the classic Turret models.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 5081 Silicate, 3824 Carbon, 2824 Iridium, 512 Adamantite, 897 Palladium, 602 Titanium, 602 Quantium, and 159 Uranium. It almost costs twice the original price without counting the Outrageous price of the Class D permit