The Hecate Is a Battlecruiser Class ship that excels at support.
The Hecate can deal significant shield damage. The Hecate's exterior features four engines, two large fins, two Large Phaser barrels. It was the first ship with Medium Flaks. (Now replaced with Dual Gatlings)
The current design's interior is very empty. You enter using a door in the side, revealing an empty room with nothing but a pilot's seat and a long window at the front.
- Spinals do decent damage.
- Turrets deal out tons of damage against smaller ships.
- Powerful Shield damage.
- High cargo for its class.
- Can support various roles such as PvP and support.
- Moderate speed and maneuverability.
- Vulnerable top.
- Spinals have a slow fire rate.
- Lacking in hull damage.
- Somewhat expensive for a battlecruiser.
- Bad placement of Turrets; it cannot fire all of its Turrets while firing Spinals.
- Overall, this ship should really only be used to help burn down an enemy's shield, and escape to let allies deal damage to the hull.
- This ship does not perform well alone. Stay with a fleet.
- Use this ship in sieges. Its Phasers deal high shield damage and it is capable of taking down other Battlecruisers such as the Dire Wolf.
- Remodeled in .61h.
- This is the second Hecate model in the game.
- The new model is very different from the old one.
- This ship is very rare as most people don't even notice it or use it.
- Design looks similar to the carrier Rhino.
- First ship in the game with Medium Flak Cannons.
- Hecate is the Greek goddess of magic.