The Hecate Is a Battlecruiser Class ship that excels at crushing the hulls of other ships.
The Hecate can deal significant Hull damage. The Hecate's exterior features two primary engines, two large fins, and two sets of six Medium Cannon barrels. It was the first ship with Medium Flaks. (Now replaced with Dual Gatlings, and then Tiny Lasers)
The current design's interior is very empty. You enter using a door in the side, revealing an empty room with nothing but a pilot's seat and a long window at the front.
- Spinals do a lot of hull damage.
- Turrets deal out tons of shield damage against smaller ships.
- Powerful Hull damage.
- High cargo for its class.
- Can support various roles such as PvP, support, and chasing.
- Good speed and maneuverability.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Spinals have a slow fire rate.
- Lacking in shield damage.
- Expensive for a battlecruiser.
- Requires VIP.
- Bad placement of Turrets;
- Overall, this ship should really only be used to chase down hulled ships.
- This ship does not perform well alone against multiple small ships. Stay with a fleet.
- Use this ship in sieges. Its Cannons deal high hull damage and it is capable of taking down other Battlecruisers, such as the Dire Wolf. It can even challenge some Battleships such the Cutlass.
- Remodeled in .61h.
- Remodeled and rebalanced(Please add statistic changes here) in version .74b14.
- This is the third Hecate model in the game.
- The new model is very different from the old one.
- This ship is very rare as most people don't even notice it or use it.
- First ship in the game with Medium Flak Cannons.
- Hecate is the Greek goddess of magic.