This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Python is a fast and powerful Frigate.
The Python is a Frigate Class ship. It has two Small Phasers, two Light Flak Cannons, two Light Gatling Lasers, and decent maneuverability. It has a recognizable trapezoidal shape and can easily be picked out among other ships.
A teleporter in the middle of a hallway: behind the teleporter is a Cobra Imperium logo, in front is where the seat is, along with multiple graphic interfaces and buttons near the seat.
- Can wear down shields quickly, with twice the firepower of the Raven and the Avenger.
- Great support ship.
- Has a high amount of turrets for a frigate
- Low health.
- Low hull damage.
- Rather large for a Frigate.
- Not a good solo ship.
- This ship does not do well alone. But in a fleet, you can quickly wear down an opponent's shields while they are distracted by the larger ships in your fleet.
- Try to stay in the blind spots of enemy ships by using your superior agility so they cannot fire back at you.
- Received a buff in version .61g adding its turrets.
- Received 2 Small Cannons ("G" Spinal) and Turn speed increased from 0.6 to 0.7 in version .65b.
- It's 2 Small Cannons were removed, one of its light lasers were swapped with a Light Flak Cannon, and it was given 2 Light Gatling Lasers in version .66b.
- This was originally going to be a Constellation model, but then Iamawesome315 reshaped it and scaled it down into a python.
- It has a Cobra Imperium logo in it, and next to it are some scattered papers, one of which has Iamawesome315's character on it.
- Closely resembles a guitar pick.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox