The Python is a fast and powerful Frigate.
The Python is a Frigate Class ship. It has two Small Phasers, two Light Flak Cannons, two Light Gatling Lasers, and decent maneuverability. It has a recognizable trapezoidal shape and can easily be picked out among other ships.
A teleporter in the middle of a hallway: behind the teleporter is a Cobra Imperium logo, in front is where the seat is, along with multiple graphic interfaces and buttons near the seat.
- Can wear down shields quickly, with twice the firepower of the Raven and the Avenger.
- Great support ship.
- Has a high amount of turrets for a frigate
- Low health.
- Low hull damage.
- Rather large for a Frigate.
- Not a good solo ship.
- This ship does not do well alone. But in a fleet, you can quickly wear down an opponent's shields while they are distracted by the larger ships in your fleet.
- Try to stay in the blind spots of enemy ships by using your superior agility so they cannot fire back at you.
- Received a buff in version .61g adding its turrets.
- Received 2 Small Cannons ("G" Spinal) and Turn speed increased from 0.6 to 0.7 in version .65b.
- It's 2 Small Cannons were removed, one of its light lasers were swapped with a Light Flak Cannon, and it was given 2 Light Gatling Lasers in version .66b.
- This was originally going to be a Constellation model, but then Iamawesome315 reshaped it and scaled it down into a python.
- It has a Cobra Imperium logo in it, and next to it are some scattered papers, one of which has Iamawesome315's character on it.
- Closely resembles a guitar pick.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox