The Avenger is a fast and powerful Frigate.
A classic Pre-Alpha frigate. The Avenger is a small ship with high maneuverability, making it great for hit and run attacks.
The interior of the Avenger is mostly empty. There is a small cockpit in the front that contains a couple screens and a chair.
- Quite fast.
- Great ship for beginners.
- Spinals are decent against Shields and fire fast.
- Decent Turret firepower for a Frigate.
- Overall relatively high shield damage.
- Terrible damage against Hull.
- One of the more costly frigates.
- Exact same DPS as the Starblade, but costs twice as much.
- Slow turn speed
- Support larger ships like the Inquisitor by shredding the enemy's shield, then running when they get hulled.
- Team up with an Abyss to deal some damage on Cruisers and Battlecruisers. You shred the shield, the Abyss shreds the hull.
- Received a buff in version .61g adding the two Turrets.
- Received a remodel in update ????
- The Avenger was one of the first few ships in the game.
- Only ship with a bathroom in the game.
- The Avenger is used by Pirates near the Freedom Base.
- The Avenger was originally going to have a Small Turret on top of it, but it got removed. Later on, it received 2.
- The example ship submission in Roblox Studio uses the original Avenger model with the Small Turret.
- Before the old remodel, Avenger was based on a conceptual UNSC fighter from halo that was never implemented.
- Despite the Avenger's description saying it's cheap, it's one of the more expensive ships of its class.