The Abyss effectively has no interior. There is a small Faction-colored pad that acts as a pilot's seat and a semi-transparent black cover that conceals all but the top of the player's head.
- Extremely high Acceleration.
- Shreds Hull.
- High mobility.
- Great for distracting a Starbase.
- Great for finishing off ships that have been heavily damaged in fleet combat.
- Minimal Shield damage.
- No Turrets.
- Spinals being tiny have a limited range.
- Lower than average health for Frigates.
- When fighting larger ships, never stop moving until you can get in their blind spot and fire your Spinals.
- Watch out for ships with Light Turrets like the Ampharos and the Mjolnheimr.
- Get a small group of these, 3 or 4, and attack Starbases when they get to low health. Don't attempt this on Starbases that still have Shield health, as the Abyss can't break Shield very well.
- Team up with either Avengers or Spiders to dish out damage against Cruisers and Battlecruisers. They shred the shields, you shred the hull.
- Received a remodel in version ???
- Remodel by Pleeber .75a27
- Buffed Health increased (200/200) -> (250/250) Tiny cannon count increased (7 -> 11) Speed decreased (300 -> 240) .75a27
- Before the remodel, it looked mostly green and wouldn't change color based on team colors.
- Before the remodel it was most likely the oldest model still in the game.
- The Abyss is great at diving crippled Dreadnoughts and Battleships, as the 10 Tiny Cannons do lots of Hull damage while the small size and high mobility of the ship makes it possible to dodge incoming enemy fire.