A ship designed to tank heavy damage and cripple enemy ships via melting their shields, the Retro Naglfar ship is a massive threat to any shield based ships such as the Lazarus.
A simple chair in a box. No details in the pilot area at all except for a window and chair.
- Turns VERY quickly for a ship of its size.
- Outstanding Shield destroying firepower.
- High top speed compared to most Dreadnoughts.
- Amazing acceleration.
- High health pool for a Dreadnought.
- Mediocre Hull damage.
- Enormous blindspot causing issues against smaller ships.
- Massive target due the limited nature of it.
- Impossible to rebuild after losing it.
- Melt a ships shields and let your allies with Hull-breaking ships finish off the ships to make this a massive threat.
- Added in .66b, along with the other Retro event ships in the Black Friday Event 2019.
- Received a buff along with all other Retro event ships in .66b shortly after the event ended.
- The first model of the Naglfar.