This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The yname is a free Battleship that was made available on June 7th, 2022.
The yname is a troll ship, named after a Galaxy Developer; of which its only purpose is to confuse/annoy people, and possibly destroy unsuspecting victims with the explosion radius if it is destroyed.
The ship has the appearance of a monkey, stood on all fours with its tail angled almost straight up. The pilot seat is located on the top of the ship, and there is no interior.
- Has very high maneuverability.
- Fast freighter
- Was once Free
- The ship has no armament of any kind whatsoever.
- Now a limited ship
- Use the durability and maneuverability of this ship to be a distraction in battle.
- Extremely good for taking the aggro of Bosses and Bases. As long as you maintain a decent distance and keep your speed at max, it is nigh impossible for anything to destroy this ship.
- Feel free to use this ship recklessly despite being a limited. It is almost impossible to kill a yname flown by a decent pilot.
- Explosion radius reduced from 600 to 100 in version .75a11.
- Class changed to Frieghter .75a12
- Cargo hold changed to 2005 .75a12
- Nerfed (Unknown version probably .75a12)
- This ship is similar in nature to an Admin-class ship, but it doesn't have as much resistance; and it has a much larger explosion radius.
- It was made available for 1 day
- Before it's explosion radius was nerfed, it's nuke caused the loss of ships like the United States of Razor, and the Nightmare.
- There was a bug where a Class D Permit was accidentally added to yname's cost for a short period. A few players fell victim to this and lost a million credits as a result.