The Zero is a very good Destroyer for dog-fighting.
The Zero has a decent amount of health, while also being fast and maneuvrable. It is very good for attacking larger ships from their blind-spots and killing fighters with its turrets and phasers. There are two gatling guns which can take on smaller ships. A very good starting warship.
The interior of the Zero consists only of a small pass-through cockpit window and a square acting as the pilot's seat.
- Weak hull.
- The Spinals fire in a horizontal line, making hitting small ships and aiming difficult.
- Not as much DPS (damage per second) as the Cobra.
- Very weak turrets.
- It will get melted by a Cobra or any other ships with a lot of phasers.
- Rather slow for a Destroyer.
- Low Hull damage.
- Use this ships agility to attack Frigates and Fighters.
- Send this ship out to destroy any attacking carriers fighters
- Avoid ships with many small turrets such as the ampharos as they will shred you apart.
- Use Q and E to tilt your ship to make sure the most spinals can hit.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Top speed reduced from 210 to 115, Turn Speed reduced from 0.63 to 0.5, 2 Medium Phasers changed to 4 Small Phasers and given a remodel in version .66b.