The Zodiac is an alien-like Cruiser that wields long-ranged turrets, decent spinal armament and is durable.
The Zodiac is a dark navy, box-like ship with blue neon lights outlining its features. It is the only regular build menu ship that requires Alien Parts to build, however has a strong loadout that also has surprisingly long range. It bears a strong aesthetic resemblance to precursor ships like the Astaroth and Azreal, while maintaining a style similar to conventional ships.
- Turrets have long range of 6650 studs.
- High alpha damage.
- Very cheap, considering its strength.
- Somewhat accurate turrets, especially against slower moving targets.
- High total health pool.
- Good damage to both hull and shield.
- Decent speed.
- Horrendous acceleration.
- Hard to hit small ships from a long range.
- Turrets have long reload time.
- Main source of shield damage requires good spinal aim.
- Plays much more like a battlecruiser than a cruiser.
- Use in swarms against larger ships for greater damage.
- Pair up with a shield-breaker to maximize your combat effectiveness.
- Get to max speed before warping into a fight so you don't take damage while accelerating.
- Take advantage of the long range on your turrets to keep out of the thick of firefights that could be hazardous to this ship.
- No logged changes (?)
- Has the Vanguard Coalition logo on the side of the engine.
- The only non-limited/advanced cruiser to have custom turrets.
- Due to the blue color scheme and precursor resemblance, the turret models are sometimes mistaken for the ones on the Azreal.