This page is about the player-ownable vessel. If you're looking for the NPC variant, see Blizzard Aludra.
The Aludra is a long range and hard hitting Battleship.
This ship excels at providing firepower support in fleets against capital ships and Diving Ships with it's extremely high firepower.
The Aludra is a mid-sized battleship that looks extremely similar to the Antares, but is smaller. It has blue ice spikes and within it are blue-like spores protruding.
It's interior is just a grey box.
- Extremely long range, making it decent for Sieging.
- High alpha makes it great for diving ships.
- High acceleration of 25.
- Extremely high DPS for a Battleship, at 322, surpassing many Dreadnoughts.
- Not much blindspots.
- Struggles engaging against small ships.
- Limited ship, possibly making it a prioritized target.
- Must be facing towards the target to use all weapons.
- Quite expensive for a Battleship, requiring a Frost Core and 200k Credits, along with 50 Ice Shard.
- Use your high range to your advantage in Sieges.
- Always try to hit your spinals, they account for a large portion of your DPS.
- Use the high firepower on this ship to dive and chase down vulnerable or isolated Capital Ships.
- Great for pirating because of its high DPS and Alpha.
- Added in version .75a37 as Part 2 of the Christmas Event 2022.
- Changed price, requiring a Frost Core to build in the same version as above.
- The Quest to obtain this ship is given by an NPC named Operator.
- The first person to lose this ship was penguinscanfly24 to Deklxnn's Apocalypse.