Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Antares is a dreadnought that somewhat resembles a submarine. It excels in siege and obliterating any hulled capital ships.
The interior of the Antares is a nicely detailed box with screen in front of the chair.
- Very high health.
- Can out-range Starbases with its torpedoes.
- Insane hull damage output.
- Slim frame when pointing towards targets making it harder to hit.
- Horrible maneuverability.
- Cannot fire all turrets at the same target.
- Shield damage output is not nearly as good as Hull damage output.
- Will be targeted for being an event ship.
- Large and easy to hit.
- If lost, it can never be obtained again.
- During a siege, stay out of base range and shoot your Torpedoes.
- Use your Point Defense Lasers to destroy smaller targets while in a siege.
- Use this ship to destroy hull-based capital ships such as a Ridgebreaker.
- No logged changes.
- Most of its turrets are what seems to be Myriad's, but colored differently.
- One of the few ships to have Huge Torpedoes.
- In its description it says that the Ice Monster raised the ship from ice sheets, while with every other 2019 Christmas ship has been taken over by the Ice (except for the Snowfall).
- The first player to lose an Antares was Krusadr007, to an Atlas.
- Despite its name, it is not related to the Antares Comet (part of the Christmas 2020 event), which was known for crashing into Aqueous II, in addition to offering the Crystocrene for 75 snowflakes and 150k credits.