The Liberator is a unique Dreadnought with its own Patriotic Turrets. It stands out among its class as an extremely maneuverable ship with a slim design, though it comes at the cost of slightly mediocre health when taking into account its price. It has a long, tapered body with a "patriotic" red, white, and blue color scheme. The ship can be entered through a teleporter-door on one side, which also means it docks "sideways." This ship was the only unique (non-reskin) ship added during the Fourth of July Event 2020.
The interior of the Liberator is very simple: a metallic, blue box with the American flag, a seat, and a small teleporter pad.
- High maneuverability.
- Armed with unique Turrets that have high Hull damage.
- Spinals have good Shield damage.
- Very fast, with an impressive top speed of 100.
- Its slim design enhances its evasive abilities.
- Was very expensive when it was onsale, requiring a level 28 Warehouse.
- Somewhat fragile for a Dreadnought of its cost.
- Requires Spinal aiming in order to deal effective Shield damage.
- Very difficult to aim all turrets and spinals at the same time.
- Despite being very mobile, its vulnerable underside leaves it prone to swarms.
- Use this ship's extreme maneuverability to strafe and drift around enemy ships like you would in a Battlecruiser.
- Avoid using this ship in dangerous situations, as it can't be rebuilt after the event ends.
- Although this ship has Light Turrets, they are best used against larger ships rather than smaller ones.
- Due to the lack of shield damage outside of spinals, this ship somewhat struggles at destroying smaller vessels with decent shields.
- Shield reduced to 2200 in version .68b, which caused a price drop.
- Shields increased from 5800 to 6500, Hull increased from 3000 to 4000, Turret placement changed and teleporter position changed in version .68b.
- Hull increased from 4000 to 6500 and 2 Patriotic Mass Drivers added in version .69e.
- Speed decreased from 130 to 100.