The Onslaught is a battleship that could be bought for 200k Credits from Rev on top of the Portal on the Kneall Portal Base.
The ship is a bright yellow and white playable version of the Alien Punisher's old model. There is no interior. There is only a seat below the big bulb.
- Large Cargo Hold for a battleship.
- Custom rapid firing and laser and railgun turrets gives this ship the highest turret-based damage output of any battleship.
- High speed and maneuverability for a battleship.
- Small frontal and rear profile means that any inaccurate armament will have a difficult time hitting the ship, as long as it is pointed towards or away from the attacker.
- Decently balanced health pool of 9,000 HP.
- Limited classification means this ship will be targeted often by other players or pirates seeking to destroy high-value ships.
- Requires pointing directly at your target for all turrets to have a good line of sight.
- Costed 200,000 credits, which is expensive (for a battleship); but not as expensive as many other limited battleships or advanced battleships.
- Effective range is greatly limited by the laser turrets, as they have far less range than the railguns.
- Support a fleet in Sieging a Starbase by utilizing the long range on your turrets, which is enough to keep you out of range of short-ranged weaponry or AA defenses.
- Chase down and destroy crippled dreadnoughts, that in most cases lack the accurate armament necessary to fend you off.
- Do not use this ship alone. It may be strong, but like the Nautilus; you currently cannot obtain it again should you lose it to destruction.
- Use the lasers to harass smaller or faster ships (like the Constantine), as they are fairly accurate for the amount of damage they output.
- Implemented in version .75a(which patch number of .75a?).
- Model updated .75a12
- 4 Salavaged Multilaser turrets changed to 8 Salvaged Lasers and 2 Salvaged Railguns .75a12
- Spinals (4 Large Cannons) removed .75a12
- Turrets nerfed (4.8k range, less accuracy) .75a12
- Speed 145 ----> 110 .75a12
- Explosion size 200 ----> 420 .75a12
- Within the first 24 hours of its release, 5 people had lost the Onslaught, those people being poopbudy200, luhmeka, Luigi_isawsome, kaleb2056, and universalboy180.
- The first person to destroy another ship with the Onslaught was Quanterox, claiming poopbudy200's Onslaught.
- The quest to obtain the Onslaught was originally only available for completion once.