The Pleasant Isle is a limited Battleship that was part of the 2022 Easter Event. It is a floating volcanic island with trees, grasses, and bodies of water, said water flowing off the edges in 3 channels.
The Pleasant Isle's interior resembles that of the Judgement, a small octagonal room with a pilot's chair and control panel. However, the walls are colored to a stone and dirt color. The monitor on the control panel has a picture of 3 Moai with bunny ears.
- High cargo hold for its class.
- Absolutely shreds small ships with its PDLs and Flaks.
- Turrets have a high rate of fire.
- Decent maneuverability and speed
- Good hull health.
- Hull-breakers like the Ridgebreaker, Leviathan, Hawklight and Borealis can easily destroy this ship, or force it to retreat.
- No Spinals.
- Will be hunted, due to it being a limited ship.
- Max turret range is very small for a ship its class.
- Volcano can act as an obstruction for the turrets' line of sight.
- Area below the main island is a blindspot that can be abused if the pilot does not use the Pleasant Isle's maneuverability to their advantage. (All turrets mounted on the top)
- Treat it like a trophy ship, as it is limited.
- This ship is best suited for pest control and fleet support if used, as its turrets have a good fire rate, accuracy, and damage output.
- Pitch slightly downwards to overcome the Volcano's blindspot.
- Explosion size 100 ----> 400 .75a12
- All of the turrets have a sped-up Vine Boom sound effect when shot.
- The first person to lose a Pleasant Isle was xps_15 to abc123Austinp's Judgement.
- The turrets resemble the Moai found on Easter island.
- Interior resembles that of the Judgement, and may be a recolored copy of the Judgement's interior.
- Costed a permit for a time during its event.