This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Prototype X-4 is an Admin-class ship, its model being an amalgamation of multiple mid Galaxy Beta-era ships.
The Prototype X-4 is a unique admin-class ship with an unconventional model. It also has a subtle ambience, accompanied by a very large icon on the mini-map.
- Might scare inexperienced players due to this ship's stats being secret (cannot be obtained via the :info command), the name, and the icon being very large on the map.
- The ship's model isn't all that well optimized, as it is literally old ship models welded together into one structure. It could end up causing lag if you ram it into something.
- Ambience may cause other players to be annoyed and ask you to de-spawn the ship.
- Use this ship as a flying meme, or to scare off inexperienced players.
- This carrier used to possess Strikers and Vectors, both being removed from the ship and the former reworked into an actual Fighter in an unknown version.
- Ship stats were made secret in version .75a5.
- This ship is well known for the model (being old, previously used ship models welded together), and its ambience.
- One can make out at a glance the Slipstream's, Nyx's, and Nemesis' previous models being a part of the ship.