Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Raptor has no interior. Like all Fighters, the cockpit is only barely large enough to surround most of the player.
- Fast Spinal reload time.
- Fast enough to easily evade fire.
- Great for diving crippled ships.
- Low health.
- Large for a Fighter, making it easier to hit at low speeds.
- Fly into a ship's blind spot and use your Spinals to inflict damage.
- Use your speed to making strafing runs on your target while dodging incoming fire.
- Make sure to assist your fleet by defending against smaller Ships or by pestering larger ones.
- Stay close to your fleet's ships or with a group of other Fighters; never go out on your own.
- No logged changes.
- Basically a streamlined version of the Fury with more Spinal firepower.
- The name "Raptor" comes from the prehistoric dinosaur the Velociraptor. Raptors were pack hunters, meaning they hunted things together.
- The Raptor is exclusive to the Warlord.
- The armament is only a tiny bit worse than the Banshee, a cruiser which costs 3,500; meaning that this is a very strong fighter.