This ship is a VIP ship and can only be obtained if you own the VIP Gamepass.
The Aeaphiel is a fast all-rounder Battlecruiser.
One of the first player-submitted ships to be added, though the original model has since been replaced. A Battlecruiser which strikes a balance between its Turrets, Spinal Weapons, durability, and maneuverability, but excels the most at pirating ships as large or larger than itself.
The Aeaphiel has no interior, you just walk through the cockpit glass into the seat.
- Decent all-rounder.
- Has a nice balance between Shields and Hull
- Convenient Turret placement.
- 2nd fastest ship of its class, as well as being very maneuverable.
- High speed, small size, and good overall health allows the Aeaphiel to stand up to prolonged periods of heavy enemy fire.
- Great overall damage output for a Battlecruiser, being higher than any other ship in its class with the exception of some Limited ships in the same class.
- Turrets have decent damage and great accuracy.
- Must be facing head-on to do max damage.
- Spaced out spinals (2 phasers on one side and 2 on the other) make it difficult to hit smaller targets with full damage.
- Requires Galaxy VIP Gamepass to obtain.
- The most expensive build menu Battlecruiser, being more expensive than a few Battleships.
- Use this against weakened Capital Ships, as your high speed and high damage can easily snag a kill.
- Attack head-on like you would in a Sixfold or Lusso, so all Turrets and Phasers and Cannons can hit the target.
- Avoid AA ships at the class of Capital Ships, their accurate firepower is enough to destroy this ship.
- If possible, use this ship in swarms against large ships as you can easily overwhelm and destroy an overconfident large target.
- Light Laser changed to Light Cannon in .64d, shield increased by 150
- Max Shield increased to 2350 from 2150 in .65b
- Hull buffed from 600 to 1670, speed buffed from 145 to 200, 1 Dual Medium Cannon replaced with a Heavy Railgun, gained 4 Small Cannon spinals, now requires VIP in version .73b3.
- 1 Light Cannon replaced with 1 Dual Medium Cannon, 1 Dual Medium Laser added in version .73b3 (this was only revealed in-game).
- In .51a The Aeaphiel received a remodel from ARiNA_AZUMA. It originally had 2000 shields, 800 hull, 2 Light Lasers, 1 Railgun, 1 Medium Laser, and 2 Medium Phasers.
- Has a similar design to the Sentaliz, also made by ARiNA_AZUMA.
- Prior to the remake, sometimes it would be difficult to enter the driver's seat.
- It resembles an old Starblade model.