The Beta Warlock is a turret-focused Battleship that uses an older model of the Warlock. It features a prominent circular ring of four thrusters, a feature characteristic of the older models of the Warlock. Its "Beta" name refers to the use of a slightly newer model, as the original Warlock model was more angular and blocky compared to the one used by this ship.
The interior of the Beta Warlock is very long and narrow, requiring walking half the ship to get to the driver's seat, and the other half to get to the end. Upon entering the ship, there is a kitchen to the left with a sink, stove, and refrigerator, and 4 beds to the right. In the room with the pilot seat there is 4 other chairs, and in the hall going forward from the pilot room there is cargo crates lining the sides and at the end of it, 3 extra seats.
- Has very high turret dps combined with large cannon spinals.
- Retro Medium Railguns give it a maximum range of 7125.
- High shield health and low hull health make it vulnerable to shield shredders such as Zeus and Sagittarius.
- Turret placement on the top of the ship gives it a big blindspot on the bottom, but this is only a minor vulnerability due to the high turnspeed and acceleration of the ship.
- The ring makes it difficult for turrets to fire, especially at around 5k range.
- Mostly hull armament makes it less effective against shield tanks such as Judgement, Osiris, and Obliterator.
- Stay under and around 3k away from whatever you're firing at, making sure to fire your large cannons every now and then.
- This battleship can easily take down other battleships and even some dreads due to its superior maneuverability and damage.
- Only use it if backed up by people you 100% trust.
- Explosion size 100 ----> 470 .75a12
- Is the only ship along with the Mini Beta Behemoth and Mini Beta Andromeda (as of the 2021 Retro Event) to have the "Beta" pronoun in its name.