This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Macross is a Limited Frigate released during the Fourth of July 2022 event.
The Macross is a ship with a futuristic tractor-like appearance, equipped with a powerful array of Phasers for its size; as well as decent durability. It is mostly gray in color, with blue engines and a U.N.E. flag on the rear behind the seat. A Tiny Cannon sits on the top of the bow of the ship.
- Powerful Phaser spinal array allows this ship to melt shielding.
- High maneuverability combined with durability allows this ship to be a difficult target to destroy, even with point-defense turrets.
- Limited classification along with expense means this ship is a valuable target in the heat of any battle.
- Poor Hull damage output.
- Treat this ship like the shield breaker counterpart to the Abyss, and use it to heavily damage the shielding of ships larger than you that often have turrets that are not accurate enough to reliably hit you.
- Do not use this ship alone, as even though it is very maneuverable with a decent health pool for a Frigate; it can still easily be destroyed.
- Added in version .75a12.
- Has a unique appearance that resembles a space-faring tractor.