The Sanguine is a large and powerful Fighter with a well-decorated interior, previously spawned only in the Sakala. Though it is technically a fighter by its reliance on Carriers for deployment and warp capabilities, it has the health and firepower of a Cruiser or Battlecruiser class warship.
- Very high firepower for a Fighter.
- High health for a Fighter.
- Good assortment of Turrets.
- No blind spots.
- Can take on Battlecruisers and below if both are deployed.
- The slowest Fighter, having 40 less top speed than the Elanis and Harbinger.
- Poor maneuverability, especially for a Fighter.
- Large for a Fighter and easy to hit (It is the size of a cruiser).
- Lacks Spinal weapons.
- No Warp Drive.
- Can be used to support a fleet, but can't hold its own in a fight.
- Good against Frigates or other Fighters smaller than it, but is unable to combat larger ships on its own.
- Use in swarms and with other ships to create a powerful force.
- Received a nerf to its shield health in version ???
- Received a "retro" remodel inspired by the Gargoyle from Star Conflict in version .64c.
- The Sakala's fighters were replaced with Firehawks in .65a, making this ship unavailable to normal players.
- In order to exit the Sakala's original hangar, this fighter needed to drop downwards.
- The old model had a ladder on the side of the ship that is necessary to enter it while docked in the hangar. It shared much in common with the destroyer-class Chimera.
- Large for its class.