Toy Mega Base
The Toy Mega Base is a smaller, simplified replica of the Christmas 2020 mega base. It features red and green windows, neon parts, and plating. Some windows and features normally seen on the Mega Base have also been removed to keep the ship small and to remove complexity that could cause performance issues.
The Toy Mega Base has no interior; pilots sit on a seat positioned above the mini-observatory.
- High cargo hold.
- Overall high health for a freighter of its size.
- It's small, making it hard for ships to hit.
- Limited, making it an excellent target for pirates.
- Somewhat slow.
- The C-class permit requirement makes it very expensive to re-obtain if lost.
- Make sure to trade in a Faction that is not at war and has strong allies. If there are none, go to a new server. If all servers have wars, try your best to be safe.
- Go to the Mega Base when it is safe. Always check your route if you're in a war, as there might be a pirate waiting for you. If there is, stay at your base.
- Check how far away the closest Alien is and where it is heading to.
- Cargo Hold increased from 2000 to 2250 and Acceleration doubled in version .70a.