This article describes the player-owned ship. For the NPC boss ship with the same model, see Adversary.
The Khapri is an Avellian Dreadnought from the 2021 Christmas Event. It was obtained in a similar fashion to the Shadowmane and Mantid in that you would jump up inside the fireplace at the Mega Base and find the gift box that rewards this ship from the quest. Its turret armament is completely focused on shield damage, while its spinals are focused on hull damage. It also shares a very similar look to the Halkaryak.
There is practically no interior, it's just a pilot seat slapped on a small baseplate inside the ship.
- Considerable health for a Dreadnought, with a total health pool of 13,900 hit points.
- Vertical profile combined with speed can make this ship rather difficult for inaccurate turrets to hit.
- Decent armament allows you to fight most normal Dreadnoughts and still stay on top of the fight.
- Can be awkward to aim the spinals due to the ship's handling and profile.
- Large size and profile from the side can make it easy for enemies to hit your ship.
- Very expensive snowflake cost(175,000 credit worth).
- An overall expensive ship.
- Somewhat sluggish turning.
- Limited classification means you will be targeted often.
- While you could use this ship for tanking, that isn't a good idea to do with most Limited ships. Instead, use this ship as a support in sieges.
- Only use this ship if you are sure you will not lose it.
- Don't try to engage with agile or small ships, your turrets will miss and you will struggle to accurately hit your spinals.
- If you engage in combat with another capital ship, use your health and speed to your advantage.
- Interior teleporter fixed in version .75a1.
- Buffed in version .75a5, Gained 1 Huge Cannon, Avellian Eliminators gained more DPS.
- Explosion Size 250 ----> 870 .75a12