This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
The Shadowmane is a Battleship that is part of the 2021 Christmas Event.
This article describes the player-owned ship. For the AI Alien ship with the same model, see Shadowstrike.
The Shadowmane is an agile Avellian Battleship added during the 2021 Christmas Event. Similar to the Khapri and Mantid, it is obtained from a gift box quest located in the Mega Base. It's turret armament is completely kinetic, with a mix of Phaser and Cannon spinals.
Its interior is a box.
- Exceptional kinetic turret armament, along with phasers to deal with shielded opponents.
- Very fast, and has a slim target profile, making it difficult to hit with spinals.
- Limited classification means it will be targeted very often.
- Has a poor health pool.
- DPS is entirely hull focused, minus the phaser spinals.
- Extremely expensive.
- Underwhelming overall damage output compared to other Limited Battleships.
- Do not use this ship in a battle unless you are sure your ship won't be at risk of being destroyed.
- Use this ship as a distraction, or as a support ship in PvP engagements.
- Don't try to tank in this ship, it isn't capable of taking a beating unlike ships like the Sovereign or Cutlass.
- Keep moving fast in this ship during a battle, it's one of the key things that helps this ship survive.
- In .75a3, Shadowmane’s top speed was increased to 145 after being 135. It’s acceleration was increased from 45 and was changed to 55. Lastly, It’s turn speed was increased from .4 and was changed to .5.
- Explosion size 250 ----> 510 .75a12
- littlemineblox123 was the first person to lose this ship, to an Alien Scout.
- Shadowmane is a certain dinosaur in ARK: Survival Evolved.