The Stealth Recon is a stealth destroyer that is the smallest ship to be equipped with a sniper turret.
The Stealth Recon is the smallest stealth ship in the game. It is extremely fast and is equipped with a sniper turret.
There is no interior, it is simply a seat that can be accessed from a hatch on top of the ship.
- High alpha damage, despite only being a destroyer.
- Extremely long range.
- One of the fastest ships in game.
- Cannot be seen on the minimap.
- Lowest detection range of any ship in game.
- Very small total health pool.
- Its torpedo, which is its only source of hull-based damage, is difficult to aim.
- Can be easily hit by point-defense turrets, such as PDLs and Flaks.
- Sniper turret has a long reload time.
- Non-existent cargo hold.
- Expensive for its class, also requiring 2 Stealth Plating to build.
- Use this ship to harass larger ships with heavy weaponry, such as the Judgement, or to lead AI ships away from firing at your base.
- Avoid ships such as the Hyron, which are primarily point-defense based, and can somewhat match your speed to keep in range. As well as this, be cautious around heavy point-defense ships such as the Ampharos or Tempest.
- Make sure to never stop moving, as a ship, whether AI controlled or piloted by a player, could easily destroy you in a single volley. If not in immediate danger, slow down slightly to help your sniper turret's accuracy, but never completely stop.
- Use in swarms to slowly yet effectively siege enemy planets or Starbases by utilizing the sniper turret's long range of 10,000 studs.
- No logged changes(?)
- The first player to lose the Stealth Recon was its_loqz, to a Dissonance.
- The first ship to ever be equipped with a sniper turret.
- The only ship (?) to have 0 cargo hold.