Jump to navigation Jump to search
The interior consists of nothing more than a short but detailed room containing the pilot's seat.
- High health pool for its class.
- Great mobility.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Targeted by Pirates.
- Since it relies on mostly its Spinals for attacking, make sure you can aim well.
- Extremely difficult to get for a ship that requires a Class E Permit, mainly due to requiring 8 Space Pumpkins, which are known for being only obtainable in 2 events that happened in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
- Use only in battles you are sure to win.
- Added in .65a.
- Added for the Halloween Event 2018.
- Some of the parts are dislodged from the ship, making it look damaged.
- Has a cool particle effect that enshrouds the whole ship, giving it an enigmatic and mysterious like appearance.
When people say a ship in Galaxy is broken, show them this ship and make those haters think twice.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a E class permit (310k credits) + 580 Sillicate, 433 Carbon, 145 Iridium, it eventually gained 8 space pumpkins to the materials required.