This ship is a Stealth Ship. It is an extremely fast, low health ship that has stealth technology, making the ship appear transparent and its icon invisible on the minimap.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Ghost is a Stealth Ship that is limited reskin of the old Spectre model made for the Halloween Event 2018.
This ship excels at being a support ship for Sieges and Fleet battles. It is also good at reconnaissance of enemy fleets due to its fast speed and invisibility on the minimap.
The Ghost shares the same model as the old model of the Spectre with some key differences, these are: Parts being dislodged from the ship, making it look destroyed, along with a pilot helmet on the front. Near invisibility due to it being a Stealth Ship. And an ambience that plays when you are near the ship.
- Great speed and mobility.
- Has high firepower for a Cruiser.
- Practically invisible and difficult to hit with spinals.
- Extremely accurate and long range sniper turret.
- One of the few ships with 100% Drift Percentage.
- Medium Torpedoes have a long range of 10,000 Studs.
- Rather small size, and flat profile, along with its speed makes it difficult to get hit.
- Can be destroyed with little difficulty by ships with precision weapons.
- Low health for a Cruiser and non-existent hull, meaning you are extremely vulnerable to shieldbreakers, especially ones with accurate turrets.
- Quite difficult to obtain or re-obtain due to costing an E Class Permit and Stealth Platings.
- Use your insane speed and the ability to hide to your advantage. Stay in constant motion and drift around your enemies so they do not land shots on you.
- Avoid shieldbreakers like Zeus as much as possible.
- This ship is good for Pirating smaller Miners and Freighters.
- Beware of any explosions from ships you destroy; Your low health will lead to a quick destruction if you don’t pay attention.
- Always try to hit your spinals, they account for a huge portion of your DPS.
- Avoid going too close to a Capital Ship, as you will have a hard time hitting your Spinals and their Turrets will shred you.
- Added in .65a.
- Now Stealth. Shield -> 0 Hull -> 1000 Gains custom sniper turret (So cold...) in an unknown version.
- Replaced Space Pumpkin cost with Stealth Plating in version .75a27.
- Added for the Halloween Event 2018.
- Used to have a cool particle effect that enshrouds the whole ship, giving it an enigmatic and mysterious like appearance.
When people say a ship in Galaxy is broken, show them this ship and make those haters think twice.
- Images showing Ghost before it was made stealth is found below.