This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
This page contains low-resolution images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Incarnate is an event Dreadnought from phase three of the Halloween Event 2020.
The Incarnate is a powerful event Dreadnought able to decimate any ships of its class and lower that dares to take on this ship.
Not much in the way of an interior simply a teleporter pad very close to the driver seat.
- High overall DPS for a Dreadnought.
- Relatively high alpha damage, at 2352 to Shields and 3240 to Hull.
- Balanced damage to Shields and Hull
- Overall high mobility for its class
- A combined total health of 14,666 means it can tank damage quite well.
- High turret range of 8000 studs.
- Rather high cargo hold for a Dreadnought.
- Very expensive costing over a million credits in build materials plus the exorbitant cost of a C Permit.
- Was only available during the Halloween Event 2020 and can only be obtained again on limited rotation with the use of a C Class Permit.
- Terrible accuracy making this only useful for killing battleships-or-above or destroying a base.
- Weak against smaller/faster ships.
- Use this ship only against bigger ships.
- Make sure to check the map/leaderboard once in awhile while using this ship to watch out for raids to kill your ship; limited dreadnoughts are both a blessing of a powerful ship and a curse of trophy hunting.
- 2 Huge Cannons removed in version .70b2.
- Reverted the Huge Cannon amount back to 4 in version .72d.
- Spinals split from single 4-barrel Huge Cannon to dual 2-barrel Huge Cannons in version .72f1
- Explosion Size 500 ----> 830 .75a12
- The first person to lose this was dragonoffire107 to GodrevyD's Incarnate.
- There are Kneall letters which translates to "UNE08 CORRUPTED"
- There are multiple U.N.E flags all over the ship.
- Even though it was a quest ship, it could be obtained multiple times unlike single-time ships like the Obliterator or Nautilus.