The Incarnate is a powerful event Dreadnought able to decimate any ships of its class and lower that dares to take on this ship.
Not much in the way of an interior simply a teleporter pad very close to the driver seat.
- High overall DPS for a Dreadnought.
- Relatively high alpha damage, at 2352 to Shields and 3240 to Hull.
- Balanced damage to Shields and Hull
- Overall high mobility for its class
- A combined total health of 14,666 means it can tank damage quite well.
- High turret range of 8000 studs.
- Rather high cargo hold for a Dreadnought.
- Very expensive costing over a million credits in build materials plus the exorbitant cost of a C Permit.
- Was only available during the Halloween Event 2020 and can only be obtained again on limited rotation with the use of a C Class Permit.
- Terrible accuracy making this only useful for killing battleships-or-above or destroying a base.
- Weak against smaller/faster ships.
- Use this ship only against bigger ships.
- Make sure to check the map/leaderboard once in awhile while using this ship to watch out for raids to kill your ship; limited dreadnoughts are both a blessing of a powerful ship and a curse of trophy hunting.
- 2 Huge Cannons removed in version .70b2.
- Reverted the Huge Cannon amount back to 4 in version .72d.
- Spinals split from single 4-barrel Huge Cannon to dual 2-barrel Huge Cannons in version .72f1
- Explosion Size 500 ----> 830 .75a12
- The first person to lose this was dragonoffire107 to GodrevyD's Incarnate.
- There are Kneall letters which translates to "UNE08 CORRUPTED"
- There are multiple U.N.E flags all over the ship.
- Even though it was a quest ship, it could be obtained multiple times unlike single-time ships like the Obliterator or Nautilus.