The Instigator features two large barrels at the midsection of the ship, which is where it's 4 Medium Cannons fire from. The rear end of the ship also raises up a bit, which is where its Light Cannon sits. The Instigator has an almost identical appearance to the Instigator-A, bar the color.
The Interior of the Instigator contains nothing more than the pilot's seat, which is situated in front of three glowing panels.
- Large health pool for a Fighter.
- Can inflict high damage to Hull.
- One of the few Fighters to be armed with a Turret.
- Large, making it easy to hit with heavier weapons.
- Low Shield damage.
- Non existent Damage resistance of 0%.
- Focus your weapons on hulled ships to deal as much damage as possible.
- Utilize drifting and hit-and-run tactic to survive as long as possible while dealing the maximum amount of damage.
- Avoid attacking any ship that can take down fighters easily, such as the Ampharos or the Mjolheimr.
- Removed from the Nimitz in an unknown version.
- Nimitz remodel reverted, making this ship playable again in an unknown version.