The Deity is one of the nine Super Capital Ships in the game. It is a serious threat to other large ships.
The Deity is a rather fast and agile Super Capital Ship, despite its large size. It is capable of dishing out large amounts of damage.
The interior of the Deity is a rather large room that contains a small staircase leading up to the pilot's seat. In front of the pilot's seat is a teleporter which leads to a hidden room.
- Faster and has a better turn speed than most Dreadnoughts.
- Has a turn speed as good as some Battleships.
- Turrets have a good line of sight, especially when under targets.
- Has high health and excellent mobility for it's class.
- Has high turret-based firepower.
- It out speeds all the build menu dreadnoughts except Leviathan and Slipstream.
Has a toaster shrine.
- You don’t have to worry about aiming the spinals, because it has none.
- No Spinals.
- No Turrets underneath the ship, making it an easy target for swarms of smaller ships(this doesn't really matter much however, as this ship is very maneuverable).
- Hard to hit small ships with this ship.
- Like most large ships, it has a lot of surface area where it can be easily shot. This is somewhat balanced by the relatively high speed of this ship.
- Never travel alone unless you are absolutely certain you will not lose it.
- Keep large ships in your line of fire by taking advantage of your quick speed and good maneuverability.
- When fighting against large ships such as other Super Capitals or Dreadnoughts, take advantage of your superior mobility and warp underneath them.
- This ship is great at diving, so use that to your advantage.
- Rebalanced in .75a3.
- Added in version .65b
- Turn speed buffed from 0.08 to 0.1 in version .66b
- Remodelled in .66b
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capitals due to weapon part/alien device duping.
- Reactivated in .66b shortly after being disabled but now with a credit cost.
- Received an orange trail in .66c
- Turret loadout changed to 2 Huge Double Laser, 2 Capital Triple Cannon, 1 Huge Triple Cannon, 2 Capital Triple Laser, 1 Quantum Cannon, and 1 Heavy Flak Cannon in version .72b. Shield and hull increased to 10500 shield and 12500 hull in version .72b.
- Reactivated in .72b with a new cost: Now requires 1 SC permit and regular build materials
- Version 72f: loadout changed--3 Huge Quad Lasers; 4 Heavy Quantum Lasers; 2 Huge Triple Cannons; 1 Triple Heavy Quantum Cannon; Deity turnspeed lowered to 0.2
- Turnspeed increased to 0.22, Two Huge Quad Lasers swapped for Two Huge Triple Lasers in version .72f.
- Turnspeed lowered to 0.19, Huge Quad Laser drops to a Huge Double Laser in version .72f.
- Deity turnspeed increased to 0.21 from 0.19, Deity trades 2 Heavy Quantum Lasers for 2 Quantum Lasers, Deity trades 1 Huge Triple Laser for 1 Huge Double Laser in version .72f
- Taken offsale in version .75a5 along with all the other build menu super capitals to reduce super capital permit prices.
- Deity has a secret teleporter to a room with a god-like toaster.
- The first ship to have huge turrets
- Widely considered 'OP' by players after the buff to Deity in .72b
- Its original model contained The Cultists' logo.
- The original model shared some designs in it similar to the Osiris.
- A Deity is a higher power or a god.
- The first player to lose a Deity was VindictiveXZ, who lost it to a Leviathan piloted by 1_Fast. It was the second Super Capital Ship to be destroyed.
- The remodel was based on the Farragut from ELITE: Dangerous
- The first model was referred to a "shoe" by some players.