The Disruptor is an Alien redesign of the Razor Wing.
The Interior is similar to the Razor Wing's interior. There is a pilot seat in the very front, and a long hallway with four corridors branching off of it.
It can sometimes be confusing to try and get out of the Disruptor, as all the doors look the same.
- Great and Balanced DPS for a Battlecruiser, at 239.
- The Turrets on top provide good defense while the Spinal loadout contains an even higher damage output.
- Moves quick for a Battlecruiser and a top speed of 120.
- Higher health than its Razor Wing counterpart.
- Unlike other Kneall Ships, most of the Disruptor's turrets are accurate.
- Has no form of defense underneath, making it high priority to keep the fight away from your underside.
- Relies on spinals for much of its damage output, thus requiring good aim.
- High Spinal count and long interval may make it difficult to engage small ships when using its Spinals.
- Low health for a Limited ship.
- Extremely expensive material cost for a Battlecruiser-class Ship, requiring 5000 Uranium.
- With an excellent armament towards PvP, it's best intended for either finishing off a crippled ship in a swarm, or attacking an unsuspecting vessel.
- Be extremely careful with this, as people will focus on you and go for the rare kill due to it having a Limited status and its expense.
- The low health makes this an easy target for skilled players if not careful.
- Added in .66b after the hunt for the Prototype X-3 (September 16th)
- Spinals reduced from 7/7 to 6/6, minimap icon color changed to always be Alien-green in version .68e.
- Spinals increased to 8/8 and re-released temporarily in version .69a2 (August 4th, 2020 through September 2nd, 2020).
- Icon color changed to normal in an unknown version.
- Made available again during the Kneall Event in version .75a10
- Confirmed to be a pre-nerfed, original Razor Wing through its stats, with the exception of one missing Turret.
- Mopy_B was the first to lose this ship to rayquazam8.
- One of the only limited ships to be released thrice.
- Used to be one of the only ships to require alien parts to make.
- It is the only limited ship to be a Kneall redesign.
- Re-released along with the Bionicle in Part 3 of the Kneall Event.