The Disruptor is a redesign of the Razor Wing released for two? days following the hunt for the re-released, hidden Prototype X-3. It comes equipped with 4 Kneall cannon-based weapons, instead of the usual loadout for the Razor Wing. The Disruptor also contains an impressive loadout of Spinals, rivaling the firepower of the original Razor Wing itself.
The Disruptor's interior is similar to the Razor Wing's interior. There is a pilot seat in the very front, and a long hallway with four corridors branching off of it. It can sometimes be confusing to try and get out of the Disruptor, as all the doors look the same.
- Great DPS for a battlecruiser.
- The Turrets on top provide good defense while the Spinal loadout contains an even higher damage output.
- Moves quick for a Battlecruiser with a top speed of 120.
- Higher health than its Razor Wing counterpart.
- Good maneuverability.
- Has no form of defense underneath, making it high priority to keep the fight away from your underside.
- Relies on spinals for much of its damage output, thus requiring good aim.
- The Disruptor is over 5x the cost of a normal Razor Wing, plus the 250 Alien Parts.
- Once lost, it's gone, FOREVER!
- Low health for a limited ship.
- With an excellent armament towards PvP, it's best intended for either finishing off a crippled ship in a swarm, or attacking an unsuspecting vessel.
- Utilize it in a fleet.
- Be extremely careful with this, as people will focus on you and go for the rare kill.
- The low health makes this an easy target for skilled players if not careful.
- Added in .66b after the hunt for the Prototype X-3 (September 16th)
- Spinals reduced from 7/7 to 6/6, minimap icon color changed to always be Alien-green in version .68e.
- Spinals increased to 8/8 and re-released temporarily in version .69a2 (August 4th, 2020 through September 2nd, 2020).
- Icon color changed to normal in a unknown version.
- Confirmed to be a pre-nerfed, original Razor Wing through its stats, with the exception of one missing Turret.
- Mopy_B was the first to lose this ship to rayquazam8.
- One of the only limited ships to be released twice.
- One of the only ships to require alien parts to make.
- It is the only limited ship to be a Kneall redesign.