Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is a teleport pad, which teleports you to a black room with a pilot's chair which is essentially a nice looking chair in a box.
- Massive damage output of an Astonishing 300 Shield DPS, and 233 Hull DPS, more than most Dreadnoughts!
- Fast and flat, allowing for easier dodging and reduced damage when Drifting.
- Can easily shred through Shields and Hull with its Quantum Lasers, Quad Advanced Medium Cannons, and its Spinals.
- Powerful Spinals that are not locked onto the ship's aim.
- Insanely fast for a Battleship, having a top speed of 185, which is higher than the Sturm.
- A powerful Battleship that can take down low health Ships very fast.
- Very Large Cargo Hold for a Battleship, larger than some Freighters and most Dreadnoughts.
- Since it is a Battleship, up to four of these can be spawned at once, to create overwhelming fire power.
- Speed, Maneuverability, Flat design, and Firepower all make up for the Helios' lack of hull integrity.
- Very weak and mediocre Hull.
- Can be killed easily by a skilled team.
- Weak to Shield Breakers.
- Has a big profile, meaning Spinals can hit you with moderate ease.
- When the Helios is not in rotation, you cannot get it again after you lose it until the next rotation.
- Low Health for a Battleship.
- Hard to aim all turrets at once due to line of sight issues (most notably the turret on the bottom)
- Not as good as the Imperator, another Advanced Battleship, due to drifting being heavily nerfed.
- Use your high mobility to out maneuver most Ships and obliterate Dreadnoughts and Battleships with ease.
- Outrange enemy Battleships and below so you can minimize your damage taken, or Drift to minimize the damage you receive.
- Don't attack large fleets that can shoot accurately enough to counter your speed.
- This Ship is good for Pirating bigger Miners and Freighters.
- Avoid Shield Breakers such as the Zeus, as they will break your Shields and destroy you easily.
- Warp away as soon as you can BEFORE you get your Shields destroyed because of your extremely low Hull.
- Be wary when attacking ships larger than Dreadnoughts as their powerful weaponry could easily tear you apart.
- Be careful with this ship as losing it can be terrible because this is an expensive ship.
- Show off to your friends that you have one of the most powerful PvP Ships.
- When fighting Dreadnoughts, keep your distance and let your Turrets destroy your opponent's shields.
- A powerful counter to small siege fleets, as most siege ships have very inaccurate Turrets.
- Added in .66b
- Max speed decreased from 160 to 145, Phaser size reduced from Huge to Large, spinal firing interval increased from 0.01/0.1s (Cannon/Phaser) to 0.4/0.4s.
- Shield buffed from 4000 to 4750, Cannon/Phaser interval decreased from 0.4/0.4s to 0.1/0.2s in version .66c.
- Made available with every other advanced ship (except Osiris) for a month in version .69e.
- Price increased by $400,000 credits in version .69e.
- Price increased yet again by $500,000 credits in version .69e.
- Version .72f buffed the speed of the Helios from 135 to 175.
- Both spinal count increased by 1, acceleration increased to 50, turn speed increased to 0.45, speed increased from 175 to 185, put on the build menu for the month (Osiris would be taken offsale due to this) in version .73a3.
- Named after the Greek sun god Helios.
- First player to lose a Helios was DanXD911 to Dalencylo.
- Very similar to the EvE Online ship ‘Orthus ’
- Currently in rotation at the same place where May's Ship, the Imperator was on sale at the U.N.E base in the second "ring"
- The longest ship in rotation? (Time)
- Assuming that you hit all your Spinals and the Turrets don't miss, it will destroy a M Class in about 15 seconds? (DPS)